Monday 11 December 2017

WIM - Workers District Model Test and UV


This was my first model test for the workers district, which looked very box like and since it will be in the foreground I wanted it to look more interesting. After talking with Jordan he recommended the soft select tool and moving the vertex so that the edges aren't so perfect. 


                                                    Second model attempt

This building looks a lot better aesthetically, so I'll be using this one instead. I used the previous model as a way to test textures (shown further down).







                                      Building that'll only be seen from behind



                                Community building that sits under the bridge




                                                                UVs







Texture test 

Since I won't be using this model I used it to test a texture I made. Overall, it doesn't look too bad but I will try out another texture to see if that one is any better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Rendered Film