Sunday 10 December 2017

WIM - Ruling District Model Tests


                                               Test Model 1                                 Test Model 2

These are two test models for towers that will be in the ruling district of my city. I prefer the the second model because having the panels run off the edge of the building in the first test doesn't look as aesthetically pleasing as I had hoped for.

Tower 2 Model 1

                                                                         Tower 2 Model 2





Some of these models will be covered by the bridge so for now I have not bothered to put any panels on them like I have for the ones that are more visible. However, I will still include the panels for where they are visible, but these are the basic models I have for the moment.







2 comments:

Final Rendered Film